Friday, December 7, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 video--Christmas lights

I had a video for the Christmas printable I did yesterday, but it wasn't quite finished and I forgot I had scheduled my post for last night, and there was no video...so, I finally finished it today and I will share it with you.  This is just a quick video on how to give the "glow" to your Christmas lights using My Digital Studio 2.  I go a bit fast, so if you're a beginner, just know that I'm using my stamps feature and freeform brush feature in the Design Studio on the right hand side of the screen, and if you want more information about editing your punches, you can check out my punch editing video here.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will be happy to help.  Also, I only have a few people that entered my Stampin' Trimmer giveaway, so if you still want to enter, click the link on the left side of the screen and add a comment to name my trimmer!  I'm ending the contest tonight, so hurry!
A VERY merry Christmas to you!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment