Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Noel and Download Tuesday

Ok, quick post today, I don't have a lot of time!  I made this Noel printable a few weeks ago from a cute Pin from Pinterest.  The original was wooden letters and a wreath as the "O"all set up on a mantle. Well, I don't have a mantle, so I thought I would try it digitally to see if it would look ok. I really like it!  I like the background that matches my burlap ribbon on my tree!!  Feel free to download it!  Also, since it's Tuesday, I'll show you the fun downloads from Stampin' Up!
Download

Color me Christmas designer template

Book Buddies designer template

Every Reason & Every Season designer template

Folded Friends designer template

No Peeking stamp brush set

Winter Memories stamp brush set
I hope you're staying warm!  I had the air conditioning on today in my car!!

Julie


Shared on Skip to my Lou, Somewhat Simple, WhipperBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment