Monday, December 10, 2012

Only 15 days....

This year has flown by!  I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner!  I mentioned before that my favorite rendition of the Christmas story comes from Luke 2 in the KJV of the New Testament. It is like poetry to me.  I made a fun star-shaped printable of the angel's announcement to the shepherds.  The reason I love this part so much is that since I love to sing, I imagine myself in the "multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men"!  I get choked up just thinking about it! I am so grateful to have the knowledge that my Savior lives.  He was born of Mary in Bethlehem in a lowly stable.  He is the literal son of God.  He is the greatest blessing in my life, for without him, all that I have now would be taken from me when I die!  I know that I will have my family with me through all eternity!
Download
Merry Christmas

Julie


Shared on Skip to my Lou, Simply Kierste, Somewhat Simple, WhipperBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment