Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my primary children!  I am the president of the Primary children's group at church (18 mo. to 11 yrs.) and they teach me so much!  I have learned how to love, how to be more kind, how to be more patient, and how to serve others.  They each have such a wonderful love for their Savior and their prayers are so sweet and honest.  We decided to make a christmas card for all of our missionaries from our ward family (congregation) who are serving in all different parts of the world.  We have 10 right now from Argentina to Toronto, Illinois to Virginia, even South Africa and France, plus a few in between!  Here's the photo from our Primary Christmas card!

Here they are just being silly--they love to be silly!
I know that some of these cards will not arrive for Christmas (sorry) but they are all sent with love to those who have sacrificed two years of their lives in service to their Savior.  We love our missionaries!!

I'd love to hear what you are thankful for!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment