Thursday, January 9, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--More iPhone Wallpaper

Welcome to our first MDS blog hop post of 2014!  Before we get to the hop, I'll just remind you that the new Occasions Catalog is live and you can view it here.  Make sure you check it out, you won't be sorry. If you would like an actual hard copy of the catalog, please email me your address and I'll be happy to send one to you.  I've enjoyed playing with just some of the new items, and I can guarantee more will be added to my stash!!  As for our blog hop today, our theme is phone wallpaper/tablet wallpaper.  I've got two different iPhone wallpapers today, more on the humorous/snarky side.  For those of you who know me, I have a tendency to be a bit sarcastic and sassy...I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true! {wink} I also have a tendency to check my phone a ton and I really need to stop being so attached all the time.  My wallpapers are more of a reminder for me, but if you happen to have the same problem I do (or if you just have the same sense of humor as me) these wallpapers may be just what you need!!
Download
Download


I used Convention 2012 kit for the "You Again" background along with the Natural Composition overlay.  The background for the "Hey" is Number One kit.

Thanks for sticking around with me on this fun ride!  I really enjoy "hopping" with these great girls--they are all so talented! Make sure you check in on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays each month for more MDS Blog Hop creating and sharing.  As always, you can purchase MDS for just $19.95 which comes with hundreds of components for you to create wonderful books, pages, cards, gifts and more, or you can try it free for 30 days.  I'm pretty sure that once you try it, you will want the real thing!

2014 is gonna ROCK!!  I'm excited for the fun, exciting things this year has in store!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment