Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chalk Talk Chevron Box

New project today...a gift box!  It's always nice to have a box ready for gift giving and the matching tag is the perfect pairing.  I was trying to decide how to attach my Chalk Talk tag besides the regular way of adding it to the ribbon, so the gears in my brain started grinding and I came up with this little "knob" type hanger--crazy, eh?  I used the fun Coastal Cabana Boutique Details button, but it's flat on the back, so my fix was to glue a Vintage Faceted Designer button on the back to lift it up off the 1 1/4" burlap ribbon.  I love the color combo, I see it everywhere right now.  The new Big Wish stamp set looks good with the Simply Stars and Gorgeous Grunge. I added a little square of the Fresh Prints DSP to coordinate with the Chevron embossed box.

I have a few ideas of things that can go inside this fun box, can anyone say "MORE STAMPS"?

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment