Thursday, May 29, 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card

Did you hear the news? Stampin' Up! teamed up with Becky Higgins to bring us Project Life by Stampin' Up!  A super combination of Stampin' Up! artwork with the genius of Becky's Project Life memory keeping system.  It is a much simpler way to add photos and memories to a book without all the work of traditional scrapbooking.  But, just so you know, you can use the products for more than scrapbooking!

Can you see all the pieces that are just perfect for cards and tags and so many other paper crafting projects?  Here is my try at a card with the new Everyday Adventure Project Life card collection:
This card seriously took me a couple minutes!  Really! I punched out a few little circles from our silver glimmer paper and added the baker's twine and stuck it all together--done! The colors are fun and festive for any day or celebration.  I'm sure that more of these cards are in my future (I always seem to need a last minute card) and since these new kits coordinate with all of our Stampin' Up! colors, adding any of our embellishments or stamps will tie it all together. This kit is also available in digital so you can use it in MDS. There are several new Project LIfe kits in the brand new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalog--get yours today!!
One more thing...if you have ever thought about signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator now is the time!  You can become a demonstrator for just $50!  That's right, $50!  I won't even tell you how much I paid for my starter kit--but it sure wasn't $50!  Not only that, but if you sign up now,  the fee for our annual convention in Salt Lake City is FREE!!! That is such an amazing offer!  That is a $295 value!  Take advantage of this wonderful promotion!
I'm getting so excited for this move!  I hate to pack, but I'm ready for this new adventure! Just about 2 weeks now!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment