Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Work of Art

The new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalog is just one week from going live--have you seen any sneak peaks yet?  Would you like a catalog of your very own?  Contact me and I can get one in your hands, but I have to warn you, you might want to arrange for take-out, because you are not gonna wanna put it down!  The layout is new this year with many step-it-up instructions for super cute projects. My wish list grows each time a look at it!  I will share a card that I made with the new Work of Art stamp set.  This set is going to go next to Gorgeous Grunge on my desk--definitely a "go to" stamp set.  I'm loving Coastal Cabana and gold together (with a touch of Bermuda Bay).
I have a couple new projects to share with you this week and then I will be taking a break for a few weeks while we move in and get settled.  I'll be back for the MDS blog hop on June 26th, so stay tuned!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment