Tuesday, July 1, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--Bundle and Save

With all my best intentions, my stamp room is still in boxes!  Although, before I moved, I packed critical two boxes, one labeled "Stampin' Essentials" and the other "Big Shot" (I had stopped labeling boxes weeks ago, instead using colored duct tape for each room!).  I was grateful that I had those two easily accessible boxes and that the stuff for this blog hop was available to use.  I'm just hoping that I will have my room together enough to make my swaps for convention which is just a few short weeks away.  Anyway, with many of my tools in boxes, I have had to be extra creative.  Our theme is Bundle and Save and with all the great stamp bundles currently in the catalog, we hope you can see some great options with using the bundles (besides, who doesn't like a discount!!)

I used the Chalk Talk bundle with Moonlight paper stack and Hello Honey cardstock.  I added some hand drawn borders with our new In Color markers and tied at bow with our new 3/8" stitched satin ribbon in Blackberry Bliss (this ribbon is lovely in person!!).  I found my package of Candy Dots, so I used one of those. I kind of felt like a new demonstrator with just a few supplies!

I can't wait to see what Michelle has created for our hop, she always has such cute projects!

I'm still getting settled, but at least I feel like I have most of the unpacking done.  Now for the organizing...darn, not something I'm very good at, oh well. Anyone good at organizing?

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment