Wednesday, October 1, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--The Holidays are Here

 
I can't believe it's October already!  I am just now starting to feel a little bit settled in our new surroundings and pretty soon the snow will start falling and Christmas will be here!
I hope you have seen the new Holiday Catalog, if not, you need to see all the fun projects, stamps and kits that are inside.
Trim the Tree DSP

Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit

Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rolls
There are so many more products that you must see, check out the catalog here.
I have two cards I made with the fun Seasonally Scattered stamp set.  The "Merry" one I made for a gathering with my upline and the "Thanks" card is my take on a card made by Breelin Renwick.  I loved the small flowers she added, I layered my flowers and added a candy dot in the center.  The stamp was embossed with Crushed Curry embossing powder.  They are both very simple cards and are great for doing in large quantities.


Check out which beautiful Holiday Catalog products the other bloggers used. Michelle is next!
 
It's sweater weather today!  Not quite sure how to feel about it...just have to roll with it, I guess!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment