Thursday, October 23, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--Project Life App!

This post has been a long time coming...I felt I needed to share my finds on using this great app and how to get the most out of it using MDS. We are connected with Becky Higgin's Project Life® through our Project Life® by Stampin' Up!® products so I feel like I can share the app as long as I use SU product when possible.  There are 2 Project Life by Stampin' Up! kits on the PL app right now, and while we do not receive commission on these kits, I still feel they are a great addition to your collection.  While working through all of the options this exciting app offers, I figured a few things out--I can still add some of my great MDS product to the scrapbook pages!!  YAY!!  I guess great minds think alike, because the fabulous Janet Wakeland added a great video on MDS.net on how to add your MDS product to Dropbox and use them as a photo.  I will be sharing how to use your finished projects from the app in MDS, it's very easy and since you will be uploading your page to MDS to print through our fantastic print services anyway, it won't take much more time to "pretty" up your page with a few embellishments, right?









I have a suggestion about Dropbox...the free app only holds a small amount of large photos and MDS digital files, so I have picked a handful of my favorite DSP's and pocket cards on Dropbox and I will probably switch them out when I get something newer and prettier(isn't that how we are?).  I hope you will try out the new Project Life App and play with the many fun kits and layouts Becky has added as well as many Stampin' Up! products, it is a blast!!  I'm told the Android app is in the working stages, but will be available as soon as they can get it ready.  

Head on over through the rest of the blog hop...Julie L. is next!

Lots of craziness going on around here this week, I'll be sure to fill you in soon!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment