Saturday, November 1, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--'Tis the Season to be Grateful

I am loving the mild fall we have been having here in Utah, but I'm afraid that it is all coming to an abrupt end this weekend...maybe snow?  I really can't believe it's already November.  It only seems like yesterday we moved in to our home here and now it's almost been 5 months since we arrived. We have so much to be grateful for! The blessings have been pouring in left and right and I can't begin to count them all!  I am grateful for the love and support of my friends and family as well as all of you, my cyber buddies!  Thanks for encouraging me to create!  I made a new Thanksgiving themed printable using MDS and some fun fonts, I hope you enjoy using it in your holiday home decor.
Download


Make sure you hop to all the other bloggers in our line-up!  You'll certainly get into the spirit of the season!

Julie

Shared on Mydigitalstudio.com and Tatertots and Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment