Saturday, July 1, 2017

We Create Blog Hop--You're Sweet!

Welcome to July! Time for outdoor activities like boating, camping, hiking and grilling. Some of my favorite foods to eat in the summer is watermelon, homemade ice cream, fruit smoothies and a fresh lavender lemonade (yum!)  Cool Treats stamp set is perfect for this time of year. It can be used for several different occasions and adding the Framelits will make cutting out all the little pieces easy peasy and can even be used without the stamps as well.


I used a color combo from the front of the new Stampin' Up! catalog: Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst. I used the Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper for the bowl and Berry Burst 1/2 in Finely Woven Ribbon. This ribbon comes is all five of the new 2017-2019 In Colors and is amazing to work with.

Ok, I'll let you get back to your fun in the sun time, but remember to stop by my blogging friends and see their projects!

I'd love to hear what is your favorite thing to eat in the summertime? Share your favs in the comments below.  Enjoy your summer!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment