Wednesday, November 1, 2017

We Create Blog Hop--Plaid!


The holidays are upon us again. I love seeing the change of the seasons (although, I don't really like the snow).  I love sweaters, scarves, boots and sitting by a fire.  Soon, the smell of fall will turn to the frost of winter...Christmas is just around the corner!  This is an amazing time of year where families gather and people are a little more kind. With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I love to take a few minutes and create something fun.


This card was made with the Cable Knit Dynamic Impressions folder and the Christmas Around the World DSP. I added some black shimmer ribbon with mini sequins for some bling and then our new Green Sprigs for some fun! The Watercolor Christmas stamp set is one of my favorite Christmas sets in the Holiday Catalog. Simple images, beautiful script and you can add a cool project kit that is designed for this set.


Today, the new Stampin' Blends are available!  These markers blend beautifully and if you love coloring, these are for you!


Enjoy the rest of the hop--these ladies have great projects to share.



I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and that you can spend as much time as possible with those you love.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment